Skip to content
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, you can choose to download your Aadhaar card in two ways:
a. Using your Aadhaar number
b. Using your Enrolment ID (EID)
- If you choose to download your Aadhaar card using your Aadhaar number, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the captcha code.
- If you choose to download your Aadhaar card using your Enrolment ID (EID), enter your 14-digit Enrolment ID (EID) and the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field and click on the ‘Verify and Download’ button.
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format.
- Open the PDF file and enter your 8-digit password to open the file. The password is a combination of the first four letters of your name in capital letters and your year of birth.
- Once the file is open, you can print your e-Aadhaar card.